- Student´s Corner
- Jobs & Stipendien
- Partner & Links
The candidate should demonstrate his/her dirve, motivation and dedication to computer games and game technology. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated gamer and be able to critically analyze the game play and technology of state-of-the-art video games.
• Work on varied programming tasks as directed by Lead Programmer.
• Analyze game concepts and mechanics to create best possible technical solutions for their production.
• Passion for games.
• Strong communication skills.
• Expertise of technologies such as C++, C#, Objective C, Java, Flash, Torque, .NET, DirectX etc.
• Experience in working on games or relevant applications on mobile, PC, consoles or handheld devices.
• Knowledge of platforms such as iOS, Android, WP7, PC and Mac.
• Knowledge of game development engines/tools like AirPlay SDK, Unity, Gamebryo preferred but not required.